Website Ralphs Grocery Company
Select and gather products for customers’ on-line orders in the most efficient manner with attention to freshness and quality. Assemble customers’ on-line orders, process coupons and payment, and deliver and load orders to cars when customers arrive at store for pick up. Provide a positive customer service experience that makes customers want to return to on-line shopping. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety.
- In-Store Grocery Shopper will scan and bag orders on the go while following all bagging standards.
- Process the orders through the point of sale (POS) system
- Assist in training new e-Commerce team members
- Communicate with customers via a portable phone and respond to calls in a professional and timely manner
- Meet/exceed customer expectations for ease of shopping, variety, freshness, and cleanliness.
- Meet/exceed productivity standards
- Receive customers’ orders from Order Selector according to guidelines, store products in optimal temperature zones.
- Online Grocery Pick-Up Clerk working as In-Store Grocery Shopper is responsible for selecting and gathering products for customers’ on-line orders in the most efficient manner with attention to freshness and quality.
- Report pricing, scanning, and item location discrepancies and invalid temperature types to the store e-Commerce supervisor
- Perform required opening and closing procedures
- Retrieve each customer’s order from all staging locations and ensure order accuracy, load order into customers’ cars
- Learn and adapt to new and improved processes
- Adhere to local, state, and federal laws, food safety procedures, and company guidelines.
- Inspect equipment and notify store Pick-Up supervisor or other store management of items in need of repair
- Pick-Up Clerk should provide a positive customer service experience that makes customers want to return to on-line shopping.
- E-Commerce team including Online Grocery Pick- Up associate communicates any substitutions or exceptions to customer’s order at time of pick-up.
- In-Store Grocery Shopper initiates and completes selection process for customers’ on-line orders.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of staging areas and equipment
- Ensure quality and freshness of all items chosen
- Read and follow directions given in the note section
- Must be able to perform the essential job functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- Follow policies and procedures to determine appropriate substitutions in the event of an out-of-stock
- Online Grocery Pick-Up team is responsible for assembling customers’ on-line orders, process coupons and payment, and deliver and load orders to cars when customers arrive at store for pick up.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Any experience as a personal shopper or in a production oriented or warehouse environment, stocking shelves, or experience as a cashier
- Basic math skills (i.e., counting, addition, and subtraction)
- Ability to read shelf tags
- Ability to work without supervision
Company: Ralphs Grocery Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A