Website American Hospital Dubai
This position involves transcribing of the radiological reports accurately and ensures appropriate distribution of these reports. Maintain daily statistical report of patients who have examinations done in the Medical Imaging Department.
- Secretarial duties of the Chief Radiologist and Technical Director as required in the absence of Department Admin Secretary.
- This position involves reception responsibilities ensuring efficient daily operation of the department patient registration, appointments, and other related reception duties as assigned, with a high degree of attention paid to quality assurance, work –flow, and the handling of telephonic communications within and outside the department.
- Schedule patients for radiological examinations.
- Previous experience with audio typing
- Secretarial experience with customer service, filing systems and word processing
- Previous experience in hospital environments, particularly Radiology departments
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Excellent English communication skills are must
- Arabic communication skills preferred
- Good computer literacy preferred
- Diploma/Degree with recognized Institution/University
- Secretarial Qualifications
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A