Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Revenue professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
- Ensures Rotana Hotels strategies and structure are met at all times.
- Monitor and report results of any incentive programs in place; responsible to make sure integrity of the program is maintained, and that all requirements are followed
- Monitors and analyses room’s inventory utilising Revenue Management systems and structure and proposes actions in order to optimize revenues
- Prepares and analyses daily, weekly and monthly reports as per company standards.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Overlooking the departmental operation by mentoring the Assistant Reservation Manager and Superviors
- Develop and maintain the department schedule whereby there is appropriate coverage to handle reservation calls, minimising loss of calls, and ensuring a high level of conversion into bookings
- Run reports as required by Hotel and company standards; assist the Director of Revenue Management or other direct report, to maintain, make change in the Reservation/Property Management/Revenue Management system (if applicable) at property level as required
- Monitors competitive environment including pricing and strategies of competition as well as external variables such as city pressure and special events.
- Set and amend selling strategies across all channels, and segments as directed by the direct report as applicable per property level
- To maintain compliance with all policies and procedures of EHSMS.
- Identify risks/aspects, implement corrective action and arrange monitoring where required.
- Ensure relevant EHS information is provided and appropriate training is maintained.
- Maintain appropriate records as required for EHSMS.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A