Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas: operates duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, scanning equipment, operate low to mid volume mail processing equipment. Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage. Provides copier maintenance and first call response for customer site equipment.
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
- Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Perform basic scanning responsibilities
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- Performs furniture/conference room set up
- Performs Fulfillment functions
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Operate MS Office and Email systems
- Some related copy job experience is preferred.
- Requires high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated competency in basic computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A