Website Rite Aid
As a Cashier, you are a vital part of our store team that is responsible for the day to day operations and the care and service provided to our customers/patients. This individual is responsible for provide excellent customer service to people shopping in Rite Aid stores. All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
- Ensure the proper identification is produced when selling alcohol, tobacco, and lottery tickets, if applicable.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the store.
- Engage with customers in a friendly and efficient manner while completing customer transactions on the cash register.
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting customers with their shopping needs, answering customer inquiries, and resolving customer complaints.
- Stock store shelves and end-caps with merchandise when it is delivered to the store.
- Assist store leadership in ensuring merchandise on the shelves is within date.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Norfolk, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A