Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for enthusiastic and committed individuals with exceptional communication skills that pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of service and provide creative solutions.As an Executive Assistant Manager you are responsible to assist the General Manager to oversee the complete hotel operation with a focus on Food & Beverage. The role involves to assist in the development and implementation of the marketing plan, budget and goals program of the hotel to ensure on-going optimum guest satisfaction, sales potential and profitability and will include key responsibilities
- Ensure emergency procedures are practiced and enforced to provide security and safety for guests and colleagues
- Monitor applicable laws and regulations, including health and safety and ensure compliance
- Establish and maintain effective internal communication and meeting structures to ensure optimum teamwork and productivity
- Assure full responsibilities in the absence of the General Manager as appropriate and keep General Manager informed of any unforeseen events
- Interact with guests and individuals outside the hotel, including but not limited to current and potential clients, owning company representatives, government officials, travel industry representatives, suppliers, competitors and other members of the local community
- Oversee the Food & Beverage operations in the Hotel, including restaurants, catering and banquet operations
- Coordinate functions and activities with the General Manager, Regional, Area and Corporate colleagues as appropriate
- The ideal candidate will be a leader who is naturally hands on, with an on-site management style, good relationship building skills and the ability to prioritize and make effective decisions.
- Ideally you are a dynamic and entrepreneurial Manager who invigorates and motivates the operation with confidence and style
- You should ideally have a degree in hospitality management or a related field from an accredited college or university with preferable previous experiences in the same role or with fundamental hotel as well as Food & Beverage operation background within a similar market segment.
- You must be a good computer literate with effective and outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A proven development track record is essential and previous working experience in Africa would be of advantage
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A