Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.As an Assistant Credit Manager you are responsible to assist the Credit Manager to manage the Credit Department in a smooth and efficient way in compliance with all policies, whereby your role will include key responsibilities
- Ensure that statement of accounts and follow up letters are mailed on timely basis
- Respond to guest, credit card queries and account disputes, in addition to third party credit card
- Review guest ledger high balances and make necessary follow ups with front office to secure additional credit information or obtain immediate settlement
- Examine all credit demands originating through the hotel sales department for credit customers
- Supervise Accounts Receivable activities in terms of billings, payment postings and internal follow-ups
- Follow up collections of Accounts Receivable, taking all necessary actions to secure timely payment and emphasize on overdue amounts
- Help Credit Manager in updating the list of credit accounts to reservation and front office on timely basis
- You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least two years previous experiences within a hotel environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System an asset.
- The ideal candidate will be results oriented, self motivated and with a positive attitude.
- You have the ability to think laterally and have strong social skills and a presence, enabling you to interact and deal with customers effectively.
- You portray a fair leadership style and be easy approachable for your employees
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A