Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
- Respond to guest, credit card queries and account disputes
- Review guest ledger high balances and make necessary follow ups with Front Office to secure additional credit information or obtain immediate settlement
- Organize global billings for conventions, seminars and groups in order to ensure that all services were charged according to the agreement
- Control the advance deposits account and ensure that credits are applied properly or refunded if not used.
- Examine all credit demands originating through the hotel department for credit customers
- Supervise Accounts Receivable activities in terms of billings, payment postings and internal follow-ups
- Follow up collections of Accounts Receivable, taking all necessary actions to secure timely payment and emphasizing on overdue amounts
- Ensure that necessary information in regard to overdue account is supplied to the Credit Manager periodically
- You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least one year previous experiences within a hotel environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System is an asset.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A