Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
- Open a guest check in the POS system, punching orders, splitting and transferring tables, settling checks as cash, room charge, credit card or city ledger
- Prepare cashier’s summary and tally it with Micros (POS) reading at the close of his / her shift
- Print and tally transaction list from credit card machines with physical check and Micros reading
- Prepare deposit envelope, write the deposit amount in cashier’s deposit sheet and drop the envelope in the Front Office safe depository, in the presence of a witness, who has also signed the witness column of the cashier’s deposit sheet.
- Ensure that a check is made and recorded in the POS system for every food & beverage sale in the outlet
- Ensure that a check is made and recorded in the POS system for any meals consumed by employees or any service offered to guests as complimentary or entertainment
- Enter opening and closing check number used in his / her shift in the Night Auditors logbook, ensure that checks are used serially and all the checks are accounted for
- You should have a diploma / degree in hotel management or accounting and previous experiences within a hotel environment.
- Good English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System is an asset.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A