Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for ambitious, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who assist to organize and direct a team that develops top quality of food & beverage products with prompt, accurate and personalized service.As an Outlet Manager you are responsible to manage your assigned restaurant to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and quality service while meeting / exceeding financial goals and your role will include key responsibilities
- Handle the welcome and seating of arriving guests with the assistance of the Hostess
- Maintain a professional and friendly relationship with the outlet patrons
- Establish and update the outlet’s database of regular guests
- Tour the outlet and all related areas frequently, ensuring the highest possible cleanliness and maintenance standards
- Be actively involved in the outlets promotional activities.
- Prepare schedules for all employees according to the forecast and within the limits of the staffing guide to ensure adequate manpower at all times
- Conduct regular training sessions with the assigned team in line with the departmental SOP’s
- Evaluate the performance of the assigned team and initiate internal development and promotions
- Responsible for the timely set up of the assigned Food & Beverage outlet, according to the meal settings and in line with the opening hours
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a solid food & beverage background and the passion for quality and excellence.
- You will be outgoing, creative and eager to share your desire to achieve highest quality service standards with guests and team members
- You should be a college / university degree graduate with a minimum of two years experiences in a similar role.
- You must be a computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English, along with excellent presentation skills.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A