Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward.As a Room Service Order Taker you are responsible to co-ordinate all service requirements addressed to Room Service and ensure their immediate action, aiming for the highest possible guest satisfaction. The role will include key responsibilities
- Report cleanliness and maintenance issues to the immediate supervisor
- Attend regular training session in line with the departmental SOP’s i.e. guest care, product knowledge, grooming standards, telephone manners etc
- Flexible to work in other areas when required by the immediate supervisor
- Familiar with the company’s internal policies and safety procedures and carries out other related tasks entrusted by the Room Service Manager from time to time
- Directly involved in the order taking and order placing process while dealing with guest requests and orders, courteously, efficiently and promptly
- Know all menus and on going promotions in the outlet by heart and gives recommendations to guests upon request
- Ensure proper appearance and grooming while on duty
- Answer the Room Service telephones, if and when required
- Make himself / herself familiar with all relevant issues concerning the Room Service
- Perform tasks as per instructions from the immediate supervisor and as per duty schedule
- The ideal candidate will be customer driven and a proactive individual with an outgoing and approachable character.
- You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike
- You should ideally have a degree / diploma in hospitality with preferable previous experiences in a similar role.
- Good English communication skills are essential. Computer Knowledge and additional language skills are an advantage.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A