Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Front Office professionals who want to move their careers forward.As a Guest Service Agent you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities
- Corporate with colleagues from all departments, in particular Housekeeping, Accounting and Reservation
- Ensure that the Guest Service Desk is manned, operationally prepared and stocked at all times in order to be available for guests as a point of contact
- Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel’s policies and procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and happenings
- Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service
- Give a warm welcome and check in guests taking into account the established SOPs
- Check out of departing guest in accordance with the established standards
- Sell rooms to walk-in guests and be responsible for all pro-active and day-to-day facilities issues
- Responsible for cash inventory, cashing cheques and bills of exchange in foreign currencies for hotel guest in accordance with the credit policy
- The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character.
- You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike
- You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and knowledge in an additional language, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials.
- Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A