Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Front Office professionals who want to move their careers forward.As a Lobby Ambassador you are responsible to receive and give a warm welcome to our guests, providing an efficient and courteous approach at all times and your role will include key responsibilities
- Use the Tablet Registration tool to register guests on queue while waiting for their turn to check-in at the Front Desk
- personal service and attention to all Guests, with particular emphasis to Club Rotana, VIP Guests, and Rotana Rewards Guests
- Proactively meet arriving guests at the main entrance and once they exit their transportation
- Seeks out revenue opportunities such as taking restaurant reservations, sales leads etc.
- Maintains and promotes up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services and supply information and respond to Guest queries
- Deal promptly, efficiently and pleasantly with any queries
- Be aware of all special offers, promotions, and packages at the hotel to promote to guests
- Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service
- Be available for Guests at all times as a point of contact
- Actively represent all standards of the Arabian Cultural Connection program, and interact with guests using the coffee and dates station
- Plays vital part in the Rotana Service Distinction program, by welcoming guests upon arrival to the hotel main door, escorting guests to check-in point, attending to guests on queue, greeting guests on their way to breakfast and inquire about their satisfaction, and bidding farewell to departing guests at the hotel main door
- The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character.
- You have good interpersonal skills and be smart in appearance and well groomed
- You should ideally have a diploma / degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel.
- You must deal in a polite and sophisticated manner and have an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Multiple language ability is considered as additional advantage.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A