Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests. As a Housekeeping Supervisor you are responsible to supervise the team of Housekeeping Attendants towards achieving the operational objectives while ensuring that the standards of cleanliness and maintenance of the hotel meet the requirements specified and your role will include key responsibilities
- Receive special requests from guests and carry them out
- Inspect areas cleaned using checklist to see that cleaning is adequate, supplies in room are as per standard and immediate repairs are reported
- Fill out report and hand over found articles to the lost and found department
- Supervise cleaning of guest rooms, corridors and stairwells
- Train and assist Housekeeping Attendants and advise Superior about performance
- Assist with inventory and ensure that all housekeeping machines and equipment are properly handled and maintained
- Prepare Housekeeping Attendants job assignments
- Issue keys and supplies to Housekeeping Attendants
- Take note of VIPs, Do Not Disturb, Sleep Out, Double-Lock Rooms and take appropriate action
- Attend daily meetings and receive special instructions
- Receive check-outs before reporting them as vacant
- The ideal candidate will be a friendly, caring individual with good cross cultures sensitivity and a concern for quality and an eye for details.
- You should ideally have a diploma or vocational training hospitality with previous minor supervisory experiences within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel.
- Good command of written and spoken English communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials. Computer literacy and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
- You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A