Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic colleague’s focused Human Resources professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our colleagues.As a Director of Human Resources you are responsible for managing the human resources function in order to meet the strategic business objectives. The role involves development and implementation of strategies and policies and will include key responsibilities
- Provide functional direction and ensure compliance of all legal requirements
- Provide a sounding board for colleague concerns, mediating solutions and initiating changes as needed
- Provide direction, coaching and counseling on Human Resources issues such as performance management and employee relations
- Maintain high level of colleague satisfaction and team spirit, through active support, direction and participation with hotel core committees
- Guide and direct all facets of Human Resources including recruitment, coaching, compensation & benefits, health & safety, performance management & succession planning
- Ensure recruitment of high caliber employees to help achieve the business targets, within budgeted staffing plans
- Maintain a high level of effectiveness communication throughout the hotel
- Establish and implement annual objectives, budget and programs for the Human Resources Department in conjunction with the hotel’s strategic plan
- Foster a cooperative working climate, maximizing productivity and colleague morale
- The ideal candidate will be hands-on, enjoys leading from the front and being part of a winning team
- You should a minimum of three years experiences in an Human Resources Leadership role.
- You must be a computer literate, ideally with proficiency in a computerized payroll system and fluent in Arabic and English.
- Previous experiences in Saudi Arabia are preferred and a track record of career progress and stability is an essential.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A