Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic IT professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.As an IT Supervisor your role will include key responsibilities
- Maintain the documentation of all hardware configuration and inventory
- Maintain the documentation of the telephone system configuration and all MPT lines
- Understand all the department working procedures and perform the related tasks as described
- Carry out the repairs and maintenance of all PCs, printers, telephones, interactive system, key lock system, etc.
- Maintain all users access request and authorizations (Win2000, E-mail, Opera, Micros, Novell)
- Respond to all users request and provide them with adequate support.
- Monitor the operation and security of all computer hardware and ensure that it is operating properly
- Serve as primary contact for all servicing of computers, printers, etc.
- Maintain a sufficient inventory of all office and computer supplies
- Maintain all hardware and software logs updated as per departmental working procedures
- The ideal candidate will be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events.
- You are pro-active and reliable and will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure
- You should have a degree within the information technology field and previous experiences in the same role along with a proven knowledge in the operation and maintenance of the equipment.
- A good command of English and the ability to fault, find and rectify subsystems are essentials.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A