Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.As a Sous Chef you are responsible for the smooth operation of the main / outlet kitchen with emphasis on quality, presentation within the guidelines of the standardized menus and employee training, whereby your role will include key responsibilities
- Participate in the drafting of concept ideas and menus for all special events and functions while encouraging all employees to put forward their ideas and utilizing them wherever practical
- Ensure HACCP standards are implemented and follow the appropriate hygiene standards as per Municipality requirements at all times
- Ensure consistent on the job training session for culinary colleagues and promote health & safety
- Supervise the main / outlet kitchen in the preparation and presentation of all food items in accordance with the hotel’s SOPs and standardized menu guidelines
- Monitor regular standards of production to ensure highest level of quality
- Monitor all aspects pertaining to the control of the hotel’s food cost
- The ideal candidate will be positively spirited and passionate about food and be committed to work together with the service team to deliver an amazing guest experiences every time.
- You will demonstrate energy and enthusiasm at work, be customer driven, ‘hands on’ and organized.
- You portray a strong, firm and fair effective leadership style and have proven the ability to work in a multicultural environment
- You should have a professional kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course and at least three years experiences in quality establishments along with excellent culinary skills.
- The ability to communicate well in English and a proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is an essential.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A