Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for ambitious, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who assist to organize and direct a team that develops top quality of food & beverage products with prompt, accurate and personalized service.
- Attend daily briefing or meetings and ensure proper communication down to team to ensure Guest inquiries
- Be involved in outlet promotional activities
- Create new promotions in order to attract Guests and meet revenue target
- Prepare duty rota according to the forecast in order to ensure adequate manpower for operational needs
- Evaluate performance of team and initiate promotions or internal transfers
- Resolve Guests’ complaints directly or consult with Outlet Manager to maintain Guest satisfaction
- Train personal grooming standard and monitor the weekly checklist in order to keep professional appearance
- Monitor hygiene and cleanliness standards in the outlet and upkeep of all service equipment as per Hotel standard
- Supervise good Guest service and serve Guests according to Hotel standard in order to ensure Guest satisfaction
- Identify training needs and propose training plans in order to maintain standard of service
- Plan and conduct On and Off job training on monthy basis in order to achieve service standard and knowledge of colleagues
- You must be a college / university degree graduate with a minimum of 2 years proven work experience as an Assistant Manager / Outlet Manager in a similar establishment.
- A passion for guest service with a good working knowledge of regional Italian wines and cuisine. Previous work experience in the UAE is beneficial. You should be a computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A