Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Recreation professionals who want to move their careers forward.As a Fitness Instructor you are responsible for safe, professional, effective and quality functioning of fitness programs carried out for Hotels Guests and leisure club members.
- Understand the club’s facilities, membership fees and coaching/massage/aerobic fees
- Know the rules and regulations of the Club and how to deal with Guest applications on memberships and their process
- Understand the entire club policies in each designated area. To know how to operate micros computer system for the billing of all services
- Assist the Recreation Manager to achieve membership targets through Bodylines Marketing Plan
- Seek in increasing revenues through the development and implementation of new ideas/area of business
- Monitor supplies and equipment needed for continued operation of Bodylines Leisure and Fitness Club
- Operate a quality professional fitness program carrying out fitness testing, evaluations, program design and fitness instruction
- Organize and supervise regular fitness related activities and events to maximize members’ enjoyment/use of Fitness Centre and to keep up/ahead with our competition
- Develop and maintain professional safe and effective fitness procedures, programs and activities in the Fitness Centre- ensuring correct exercise practice at all times
- Co-ordinate the Aerobics/Exercise program and studio usage continually seeking ways of introducing new ideas to maximize revenues
- Develop and supervise the Children’s sporting activities where needed
- Supervise cleaning and maintenance of Gymnasium ensuring clearning standards are kept to the highest standard and in good working order
- Monitor the colleagues are handling / using all provided resources, facility and tools in a safe manner.
- Assist in identification of risks/aspects, implement corrective action and arrange monitoring where required.
- Provide sufficient supervision through technical guidance and support.
- Ensure facilities are appropriately provided for safe storage, handling and transport of hazardous substance.
- Make sure to report all incidents and injuries to the Department Heads / Section Head.
- To comply with all policies and procedures of EHSMS.
- Ensure relevant EHS information is provided to all colleagues in an appropriate manner.
- Ensure colleagues within the section are following EHS policies and procedures.
- The ideal candidate will be a positive and proactive individual with a true passion for sports and an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character.
- You have a high aptitude for customer care and strong motivational skills, along with the capability to influence and guide and the ability to develop and build relationships easily
- You should ideally be a well build, physically fit, trained and qualified Fitness Instructor with previous experiences, preferably within the hospitality industry.
- You must also have good command over English and positively contribute to sales activities thereby maximizing revenue along with the ability to solve problems effectively.
- Computer skills are an advantage.
- Must hold a certificate of proven qualitification & experience.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A