Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Catering/Sales professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.As an Events Executive you are responsible for the success of the meeting, catering and event segment of the hotel. You will secure the business, plan the meeting / event, co-ordinate with hotel operations and clients before, during and after each meeting / event and your role will include key responsibilities
- Satisfy the need of the clients whilst optimizing hotel revenue through strategic yield management and up selling of hotel facilities and services
- Work closely with the Area Sales MICE Team to achieve monthly sales target
- Conduct site inspections, client entertainment and familiarization
- Send all correspondence to clients regarding banquet events, such as proposals, confirmation or agreement letter, amendments, etc.
- Responsible for selling off-site events and locations
- Handle all meetings and catering enquiries according to standard procedures
- Act as a one-stop shop for clients for detailed event planning and work closely with banquet operations, food & beverage management, rooms division operation, finance and external suppliers
- The ideal candidate will be customer driven and with an extremely proactive and focused personality and an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character.
- You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, portraying a structured and goal oriented work philosophy
- You should ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with previous experiences in catering sales within a hotel.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and strong interpersonal and negotiations skills are essentials. Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A