Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Sales professionals who want to move their careers forward.As a Wedding Planner you are responsible to conceive, organize and custom design special weddings and receptions to suite customer needs and budgets and your role will include key responsibilities
- Collaborate with outside supplier to guarantee proper set up and ensure, that they abide by the policy and procedures of the hotel by getting them signed and agreed on the terms and conditions of the contractors’ agreement
- Up sell in house products to increase conference and banquets revenue
- Assure that guests pay the required deposit in a timely manner as per the contract
- Follow up on event orders to assure clear line of communication with other departments, especially banquets operations and kitchen
- Active follow up on sent offers and eventually sending revised offers as per guest requirements
- Seek feedback on rates, availability and offer letters from the Director of Catering & Events
- Prepare monthly wedding forecast and seasonal price strategies for weddings
- Assure proper maintenance of Opera system through updating option dates, contact details and bookings
- Inspect ballroom before the event according to the guest’s requirements
- Conduct employee briefings and oversee the function to assure smooth flow of operations
- Be aware of all available equipments and capacities in the hotel at all times
- You should be ideally having a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in catering sales within a hotel.
- You keep yourself updated with trends and an interest and knowledge in fashion and designing will be an advantage.
- You must also have fluency in both written and spoken English and have preferable in addition Arabic skills.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a creative mind and the capability to think outside the box to make every wedding to the unforgettable and once in life time event.
- You will be outgoing, creative and with the passion for quality and excellence
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates