Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Front Office professionals who want to move their careers forward.
- Ensure guests are greeted by name upon calling as per the Rotana Standard
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services
- Maintain an awareness of guest profile through the Opera guest profile system
- Complete management’s long distance call vouchers and record them on the traffic sheet
- Maintain the guest wake up call sheet and deliver calls accordingly on time and to the established standard
- Ensure the proper operation of the switchboard, resulting in fast and efficient transferring of internal and external calls
- Take messages for guests and management as per the required standard.
- You should ideally have a diploma / degree in the hospitality field with similar previous work experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills along with strong voice modulation abilities are essentials
- Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A