Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
- Maintain and safeguard all guest car keys and record every car parked
- Ensure effective handover is done upon duty start, gaining information from earlier shift colleagues
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel services and respond to guest queries
- Establish and maintain good public relations with guests while meeting or exceeding their expectations
- Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival, tickets are given promptly and cars are parked
- Forward all guest complaints or problems to Superiors
- Ensure that cars are delivered within 5 minutes upon guest request
- Make control tours at the main door ensuring that cleanliness is at maximum level
- You must also have good command in both written and spoken English and need to be a holder of a valid country Driving License.
- You are an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ person and with an approachable nature.
- The ideal candidate will be a well presented, young minded individual with an outgoing and friendly attitude.
- You should ideally have previous experiences in a similar position within the hospitality field.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A