Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
- Assist with all emergency services, e.g. fire alarms, lighting, batteries and standby power requirements, inclusive of generators
- Fix mains / domestic single and 3 phase supplied distribution systems and all lighting and in-house power installations / appliances
- Maintenance and repair works of all mechanical and electrical heating and ventilation equipment, ensuring the on-going safe and efficient running of the hotel
- Maintenance of all M&E and HVAC equipment within the hotel complex with special emphasis on health safety
- Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and ensure conformance to building and safety codes
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters and test lamps.
- Control systems to M&E related processes e.g. general equipment, televisions, hair dryers, shavers sockets, etc. and all guest and service lifts
- The ideal candidate will be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events.
- You should have a proven knowledge in the operation and electrical maintenance of the equipment.
- You should ideally be a qualified Electrician with a diploma in electro-technical services and a basic high school college qualification.
- A good command of English and the ability to find fault and rectify systems are essentials.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A