Website Ryde Council
We are looking for enthusiastic & competent employees who have experience in dealing with Fire Engineered Solutions for Class 2 – 9 Buildings and are able to work independently within a team environment. The company is currently dealing with numerous applications for multi-unit & mixed-use developments, aged care developments, retail & commercial fit outs, for which the successful candidate will play a major role in overseeing.
The successful applicants will be expected to carry out all the standard roles of a Registered Certifier, a Principal Certifier, a BCA Regulations Consultant and Building Surveying, including but not limited to
- BCA assessments, BCA reports & BCA consulting.
- Fire orders, fire upgrade reports & strategies
- Building Information Certificates
- Pool barrier inspections
- Assessing applications & issuing of Part 6 Certificates as required under the EP&A Act and Regulations
- Providing professional advice to clients on a range of BCA & legislative matters while maintaining and contributing to the valued reputable standards set by this organisation.
- Involvement and engagement in business improvement strategies
- Must hold registration with the Department of Fair Trading as a Registered Building Surveyor (unrestricted) or Registered Building Surveyor (restricted class 2-9) or have the capacity to attain this level of registration in the near future
- Excellent technical knowledge of buildings of all classes and types
- At least 5 years industry experience
- A demonstrated ability to assess alternative building solutions
- A valid Australian driver’s licence
- Covid-19 vaccinated
Company: Ryde Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ryde, Northern Sydney, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A