We are looking for Pharmacy Technicians and Pharmacy Technician Trainees, roles in which you will be a member of a team supporting our pharmacies, pharmacists, and communities. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have exceptional communication skills, we would love to speak with you.
- Every associate, in every store, every day, and in every way has the responsibility to create the best possible customer experience. Our customers are the reason we get to do what we do!
- Provide courteous customer service and assist the Pharmacist on duty in maintaining the clean and orderly appearance of the pharmacy area, prioritizing work, and processing prescription orders in compliance with Federal and State laws and company policies and procedures.
- Communicating with other health care providers, reviewing patient records, provide immunizations and filling medication orders while following HIPPA guidelines, ensures we are able to meet our patient’s needs.
- A positive attitude, ready to learn, and a passion for helping people.
- To help ensure the safety of our associates and others requires that personal protective equipment be worn at all times.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A