Are you the Pharmacist who knows your patients by name? Do they ask for you because you build meaningful relationships with them? Do you want to practice in a progressive setting where you can make an impact on patient care and be a part of your community? Then Safeway, a division of Albertsons Companies is the place for you!
As a Pharmacist with our company, you will be part of a team that is committed to providing direct patient care and wellness services. You will play a valuable role in disease state management, optimizing medication therapy, delivering outstanding patient-centered care and assisting in managing acute and chronic conditions.
- Upholds operational standards including performance metrics, safety and compliance
- Implements company initiatives to increase profitability
- Supervises pharmacy technicians, clerks and pharmacy interns
- Actively delivers patient care services
- Certified Immunizer Preferred
- Must have an active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing
- Ability to work a variety of schedules including, evenings, holidays, and weekends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A