We’re looking for colleagues who put the candidate experience at the heart of everything they do, influencing stakeholders, and working collaboratively and flexibly as part of the wider recruitment team to meet business needs. Developing and sharing quality market insight and candidate pools through a combination of networking, research and knowledge sharing. Coaching and sharing expert knowledge with others. To be successful in joining our team of expert recruiters, you must have a proven track record of hiring talent into this highly competitive area.
- Complete targeted marketing mapping activities to give external insight and potential sources for future
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process for our Digital, Technology and Data team, for all roles up to, and including, C6 level.
- Includes candidate attraction, vacancy management, candidate management up to day 1, short listing, feedback, offer negotiation and contracts, ensuring effective external agency usage and media creative where needed
- Proactively obtain feedback to ensure candidate and stakeholder satisfaction using information and available data to identify issues, problem solve and implement appropriate changes
- Develop excellent partnerships with hiring managers to understand their talent requirements and bring high quality, diverse shortlists against vacancies
- Build quality, diverse talent pools for key roles, that focus on current and future business needs to reduce time to hire and enable quality succession planning
- Manage candidates through the end to end recruitment process, until day 1 and fully on-boarded, in a way that strengthens and conveys a positive employer brand
- Lead & participate in recruitment projects as required
- Knowledge and experience in the use of sourcing technologies, platforms and social networking to source candidates and build technical talent pools
- An understanding of project management methodologies and processes
- Proactively increases own knowledge and commercial awareness whilst keeping abreast of new innovations in attraction methodologies
- Expert recruitment experience, understanding the theory or knowledge of recruitment best practice in the external market place, including
- Talent Pooling and Market Mapping
- A strong background in technical hiring – predominantly in the software engineering space.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A