We’re proud of our heritage as the UK’s first supermarket bank. As digital technology drives the banking landscape we want to be at the cutting edge of this technology, offering award winning innovative digital banking products to our customers.
Technology is where we see our growth therefore we need innovators to join us and drive the next phase of our evolution.
This role is required to support the delivery of Argos Financial Services customer strategies in the acquisition and customer growth areas. You may be required to work across all AFS products prioritising your time against business needs.
The post holder will be responsible for supporting the planning, management and control of marketing plans and activity (across digital and traditional channels) and supporting the development of the ongoing marketing journey for the Argos Financial Services customer.
As part of an agile marketing team, the role will also be responsible for supporting key campaigns throughout the year and will be a key part of a small marketing team that will deploy broader marketing activity to achieve great outcomes for our customers.
- Contribute to, and develop, marketing plans in line with expectations from the senior marketing manager
- Coordinate relevant governance to ensure the appropriate risk appetite is considered for campaign or project requirements by managing audit trails, sign offs and approvals
- Manage daily relationship with suppliers, and make decisions for the benefit of the customer and business as appropriate
- Consider how marketing tech can enable us to deliver more efficient and effective campaigns
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager in considering how to change customer behaviours and how this impacts customer needs and subsequent journeys
- Undertake periodic process reviews ensuring that we maximise efficiencies
- Build effective working relationships to understand the AFS product portfolio and key benefit features and core product and customer strategies
- Evaluate marketing campaigns and act on data led insights accordingly
- Manage budgets and project plans as and when required
- Communicate with target audiences and manage customer relationships as and when required
- Own all decisions relating to the day-to-day deployment of marketing plans all of the Argos Financial Services insurance product ranges as part of an agreed plan
- Monitor our direct competitors and highlight key market trends & patterns
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Relevant marketing experience
- Strong influencing and networking skills
- Positive can do attitude with a commercial focus
- Experienced in agency management
- Proven expertise developing customer focused communications and propositions
- Analytical ability to understand customer targets and channel choice, evaluating all options to pursue the most cost‐effective and profitable return on investment, plus a thorough understanding of post‐review learning
- Living the Sainsbury’s Group values through proactively taking responsibility, owning any issues arising and following through to resolve them (within their role remit). Recognise how individual responsibility impacts team delivery and inspire others to do the same.
- Proven campaign management skills for tactical marketing activity specifically through in-store, direct marketing, online marketing and some above the line
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norwich, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A