Being a Sainsbury’s Driver isn’t just about delivering goods on time and in great condition. It’s about being yourself, offering a friendly approach and a service that will really wow our customers. We’ll expect you to make every delivery a great experience, always doing the right thing for our customers and keeping them aware of any delays, so they ask us to drop their shopping off again and again.
- You’ll be fully licensed to drive but we will ensure you are coached in driving our delivery vans and also trained to deliver great service to our customers.
- And you’ll have guaranteed hours, so you can plan your life around work.
- When you’re not out on the road, you’ll help out in the store.
- It is a legal requirement that candidates must be at least 18 years or over and have held a full manual or automatic driving licence for at least 12 months (with no more than 6 points on your licence).
- We’ll ask you to complete an online driving risk assessment as part of your interview and, if you’re successful, there’ll be a driving assessment when you join us.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A