Saipem is a global leader in drilling services as well as engineering, procurement, construction and installation of complex onshore and offshore pipelines and projects in the oil and gas market. The company has characteristic skills for operations in harsh environments, remote areas and deep water. Saipem offers a full range of services with “EPC” and / or “EPCI” contracts, often turnkey, with distinctive capabilities and unique assets with very high technology values. In the energy industry, Saipem has been pushing technological boundaries for more than 60 years and continues to rise to global challenges by inventing new standards.
- Perform selection and sizing calculations for cathodic protection systems (mainly sacrificial anodes);
- Write technical documents (calculation notes, specifications and technical purchase requisitions);
- Provide support to Purchasing teams to evaluate technical offers for the supply of cathodic protection systems;
- Review and evaluate subcontractors’ technical documents relating to the manufacture and supply of such equipment;
- Attend sacrificial anode production testing at suppliers;
- Attend technical meetings with clients
- Conduct missions during the installation phase at sea, in order to control the proper functioning of cathodic protection systems.
- Engineer or university training in the field of materials and corrosion (University of La Rochelle, ENSIACET, Polytech’Nantes, INSA Lyon, Central Nantes, UTC Compiegne, etc.),
- You ideally have at least 3 years of experience in this type of position, preferably in the offshore oil and gas industry, and have a good knowledge of the codes and standards applicable to cathodic protection.
- Beginner (e) very motivated (e) accepted (e).
- Possession of a NACE CP (Cathodic Protection) certification or equivalent is a plus.
- Good relationship, you are comfortable facing multiple interlocutors.
- Your curiosity, your rigor and your sense of organization will be the essential assets of your success.
- Mastery of English is indispensable.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A