Saipem is a global leader in drilling services as well as engineering, procurement, construction and installation of complex onshore and offshore pipelines and projects in the oil and gas market. The company has characteristic skills for operations in harsh environments, remote areas and deep water. Saipem offers a full range of services with “EPC” and / or “EPCI” contracts, often turnkey, with distinctive capabilities and unique assets with very high technology values. In the energy industry, Saipem has been pushing technological boundaries for more than 60 years and continues to rise to global challenges by inventing new standards.
- Participate in the development of the project schedule;
- Participate in the constructability process related to manufacturing;
- Write the execution procedures;
- Participate in the design of specific tools and the design of the work;
- Manage internal interfaces (project, equipment, engineering, price studies, etc.) and external interfaces (subcontractors, suppliers, customers) for the Methods part;
- Prepare and supervise (or follow on site) the main stages of the construction and operations studied.
- Graduate from a higher education engineering school (Arts and Crafts, ENSAM, ESTP, INSA, …), you justify a first experience in methods or conduct of work, ideally on site, in the field Oil & Gas or construction.
- Recognized for your involvement, you want to join our teams in the long term.
- Your interpersonal skills and your responsiveness allow you to guarantee an optimal quality of exchanges with your internal / external interlocutors.
- Dynamism, rigor and basic knowledge in structural calculation will also help you in your functions.
- Total geographical mobility, in the context of missions or expatriation, is necessary for this position.
- Mastery of English is indispensable.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A