Website Qatar Airways
Sales Assistant is responsible to maximize sales at every available opportunity while ensuring that customers receive the highest level of service. Ensures that the shop is fully merchandised according to the departmental layout, and that shelves are kept fully stocked at all times or displayed in a manner that maximizes the selling opportunity.
- Presenting and demonstrating and selling the product through features, advantage and benefits (F.A.B) of the merchandise.
- Ensuring the complete, full range of stocks is on display at all times.
- Ensuring that a high degree of security on stocks and cash prevails at all times.
- Assisting in stock control, check and count goods.
- Acknowledging and approaching customers, establishing customer’s needs.
- Candidate must hold a diploma degree or completed 3 years of bachelor degree
- Entry level – no prior job-related experience required
- High school Qualification with 2 years minimum of job-related experience required.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A