Website Emirates National Oil Company
To lead the sales team for the Bulk Delivered, Ex-Plant Distribution, Composite Cylinders, and Beyond Gas products to capture higher market share and gain Market share and increase the profitability of the business while ensuring a sustainable growth and market leadership.
- Manage the Bulk Delivered, Ex-Plant, Composite Cylinders, and Beyond Gas sales in EMGAS, draw up and implement short-term plans, annual sales budget and supervise, motivate the team for higher performance
- Identify new prospects for Bulk Delivered, Ex-Plant, Composite Cylinders and Beyond Gas for LPG, provide techno-commercial feasibility solutions to prospective customers, interact with consultants, contractors, key accounts and develop Customer Value Propositions
- Drive strategic planning and sales efforts for overall growth of the Bulk LPG market and profitability.
- Manage and develop the Bulk Delivered, Ex-Plant, Composite Cylinders and Beyond Gas Business for LPG distribution channel to ensure safe and efficient supply, product planning and contribute to pricing management.
- Formulate and organise promotion events/ training programmes for Bulk Delivered, Ex-Plant, Composite Cylinders, and Beyond Gas customers to develop visibility and build brand
- Evaluate monthly sales plans and co-ordinate with Finance, Operations, Services and product suppliers for availability, prices, terms, etc.
- Develop suitable policies, procedures and payment terms that reduce risk and credit exposure for timely payment recovery, effective management and to improve profitability.
- Communicate and align Bulk Delivered, Ex-Plant, Composite Cylinders, and Beyond Gas teams with corporate vision/ objectives, EHSQRE goals and act as a focal point for effective dissemination of information, as required for internal as well as external customers.
- Ensure quality and customer service objectives are met and focus on continual improvement.
- Keeps abreast of commercial and industrial developments and competition in the LPG market in the region, identify emerging trends and develops strategies to effectively achieve/ retain market leadership position.
- Strategically positioning our products sales and prices to major bottling plants and bulk distributors in the UAE market for all Ex-Plant sales to assure continuity of supply, healthy competition, partnerships and to maintain and grow market share.
- Develop new applications of LPG and promote use of LPG as a replacement/ alternate fuel.
- Marketing Composite Cylinders sales and distribution for residential segment.
- Should be up to date with latest trends in the LPG market.
- Strong commercial acumen is necessary
- Business Development skills
- Strategic Planning and performance management
- Research and Analytical skills
- Strong commercial background
- Marketing & Corporate Communications
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- 10 years’ experience in Sales. LP Gas background is an advantage.
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills are essential.
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A