Almarai is the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world with an unrivalled reputation synonymous with delivering excellence and quality across its entire range of products. Operating across the gulf region, Almarai currently employs over 40,000 employees servicing some 50,000 retail outlets with a turnover that exceeded $4 billion in 2017
- Almarai offers an excellent Attractive Base Salary, housing Allowance, Generous Leave, Medical Cover, Discretionary Bonus, Training and development etc
- To adopt the best in class approaches and enhance the business processes by ensuring a standardized approach to achieve end to end process excellence through training, development and change management program The ideal candidate will have lean and six sigma certifications
- Proven track record of delivering results in a competitive environment.
- Experience of designing and implementing appropriate systems, models and procedures to facilitate the execution of appropriate internal controls to achieve business objectives
- Bachelor degree in Management discipline or engineering.
- At least 15 years+ experience in a result focused commercial organization with at least 3 years of experience of managing and leading major DMAIC/LEAN initiatives
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and expanding global business, offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package. To apply for the position please submit your current CV.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A