Website Qatar Airways
In this role you will be the key contributor to the overall Commercial Strategy, being accountable for the innovation strategic pillar and all improvement opportunities driven by the strategy. You will investigate new business opportunities, research the marketplace, conduct detailed study, and provide recommendations to Executive Management. You will drive and seek approval for initiatives to plan all aspects of the project, manage its execution, report on its progress against targets of timelines and budget, and ensure the ROI is delivered. You will be also accountable for the design an overall management of innovation projects and driving Network Traditional Agency channel business.
- Leads the initiatives to identify research and make recommendations for new business ventures, ensuring end-to-end success of the analysis, information gathering and execution.
- Screens potential business initiatives, through analysis of market, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options, resolving internal priorities, initiates a team matrix of multi-disciplinary backgrounds to evaluate and drive initiatives
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the Innovation strategy, a key pillar in the overall Commercial Strategy.
- Align and recommend projects that deliver on business strategy.
- Accountable for compiling the overall Commercial business strategy and objectives, seeking insights from department heads and executive contributors.
- It is preferred at least 5 years of proven strong sales ability, related Management experience and Industry Contracting experience.
- Specifically experience in selling of airline, tour operators, or hotel products, together with good knowledge of Trade Distribution Channels
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Sales Management and Global Sales, specifically in Developing Financial Models and ROI
- You have the ability to see the bigger picture, proven research skills, mathematical modelling; you are able to coordinate project activities and tasks across many departments, vendors and stakeholders.
- You also have the ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A