Website Qatar Airways
In this role you will provide leadership on a strategic and commercial level within the Network Sales team for QR’s worldwide agency and corporate sales. Instigate, drive and support revenue producing sales actions across the entire Network via (primarily) the trade and corporate channel. Utilization of resources to ensure full and effective sales support for QR’s Global sales force. Strategically develop and deliver revenue for Qatar Airways, maximizing the return emanating from the Trade and Corporate distribution Channels on a Global level. Drive positive change in Sales Performance through the creation and implementation of sales strategies across the Network. Minimize the Cost of Sales and Increase the ROI from direct sales actions via the Trade
- Drive Maximum revenue from the Agents Incentive scheme (PLB’s) to optimize performance by developing and increasing the scale and scope of the PLB infrastructure
- Drive constant improvement in Channel Mix, segmentation, COS & Business value management.
- Manage Travel Agency Incentive Contracts across the Network and manage ongoing development of the POS Manuals to provide comprehensive Market overviews.
- In conjunction with the HR Training department, be responsible for the development of training courses and curriculums that enhance and improve the sales capabilities of the global sales force.
- Develop long-term strategies to maximize short and long term revenue opportunities in QR’s worldwide agency and corporate sales.
- Develop strategies to strengthen existing infrastructure including data mining/ manuals, processes, systems related to sales development to optimize benefit to QR.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management for both the overall Network Sales budget and Business Plan to achieve revenue budget
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills, budgetary control skills. You are self-motivated, highly organized, pro-active, and flexible.
- It is required international airline exposure and proven understanding of Travel Industry and Airline Marketing; you also have at least 5 years of proven strong sales ability, related Management experience and Industry Contracting experience. Specifically experience in selling of airline, tour operators, or hotel products, together with good knowledge of Trade Distribution Channels.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional leadership skills coupled with a positive attitude and the ability to develop and nurture partnerships within the organisation; ability to delegate work, set clear direction
- You have systematic and logical approach to problem solving and capability of working around problems
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A