Website Dubai Islamic Bank
Assist line manager in day today accounts payable activities and authorize invoices in line with the department’s policies and procedures to ensure all disbursements and payment cycle activities are performed accurately and timely.
- Reconcile general ledger for DIB’s subsidiaries in line with the department’s policies and procedures to ensure accuracy and risk mitigation.
- Execute core accounting activities for DIB’s subsidiaries in line with the department’s policies and procedures to meet the desired goals and objectives.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors by ensuring complete, timely and accurate response on audit queries.
- Verify and provide first level authorization on all transactions to ensure payments are made accurately, timely and in an efficient manner.
- Ensure all assigned tasks and projects are executed within the approved policies, procedures and SLAs of the department.
- Collate and extract data to produce necessary reports, analysis and summaries for the line manager review.
- Ensure compliance with the approved policies, procedures, SLAs and regulatory requirements to maintain quality standards and ensure risk mitigation.
- Minimum 3 – 4 years of banking experience in accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounts or relevant field
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A