Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- The Senior Sales Assistant will assist the line manager in the effective running of the department or store by taking responsibility for overseeing the staff to ensure the all tasks are completed effectively and efficiently, to train and develop staff and substitute for the line manager in store operational duties when required.
- To maintain a high standard of customer service and lead by example.
- Stock control & merchandising.
- Ensuring high mystery shop audits.
- People management & training
- Driving sales & footfall.
- Supporting the Store Manager.
- Ensuring store KPI`s are achieved.
- Minimum Experience and Knowledge: 3 + years either in a retail environment or previous supervisory role in a service industry
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A