As a Sales and Services Coordinator, you play a key role in making that happen. You will support all aspects of sales and service initiatives including paid services, events, classes, loyalty programs, cash handling and training in your store. You’ll help to educate teams on service offerings, customer experience, and embodying the Sephora Attitude and DNA..
- Demonstrate our Sephora values Passion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect, Teamwork, and Initiative
- Supporting Store Success Help make a beautiful first impression by ensuring the store is sparkling and stocked. Share your strategic vision by providing product and services suggestions. Support brand partners and train Beauty Advisors. Embrace your winning spirit by contributing to your store’s sales goals, driving results, and sharing your knowledge of Sephora’s policies and standards. Support store priorities and participate in inventory control and programs to prevent loss.
- Creating an Amazing Customer Experience Through strong client focus and collaboration, you create a welcome environment for our customers Understand store goals and opportunities and help the team to meet these goals. Coach Beauty Advisors on opportunities when they engage clients about our loyalty programs. Support the planning, execution, and staffing of all events, services, and classes. Effectively execute and implement all company initiatives in a timely manner.
- Adherence to Sephora’s dress code and policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, bend/stretch to stock shelves, stand/walk the sales floor for an entire shift, work in a fragrance filled environment & handle and apply cosmetics products to clients-with or without accommodation
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role supporting sales, training, and client service, preferably in retail or service industries
- Available to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, before/after store hours, and evenings, if needed
- A knack for technology and systems
- Resilience and the ability to react to situations in the moment and stay aware of changing priorities as they arise
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to influence, motivate and provide feedback
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A