It takes a lot of behind-the-scenes effort to make sure our stores have the right products in the right place at the right time to fuel our clients’ beauty obsessions. That’s where our operations team comes in, to keep our stores looking beautiful and running smoothly. As our Temporary Operations Associate, you are part of the team that is the backbone of the store and essential in providing the best possible experience for every client that walks through our doors.
- Supporting Operational Excellence As an Operations Associate, you help keep the store running smoothly in collaboration with the operations team.
- Your role is vital and supports the high standards that our clients expect.
- Some of the tasks you will be responsible for include, completing daily processing and organization of damages, testers, and known theft product.
- Ensure all shipping and receiving activities are completed and executed within the store in a timely manner.
- Reviewing all visual elements in the store and communicate missing or damaged pieces to store leadership.
- Maintaining, organizing, cleaning the stockroom and sales floor areas as needed.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values Passion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect, Teamwork, and Initiative.
- Accelerating Your Growth Master your craft and expand your knowledge of our brands through our expert training sessions.
- Share your knowledge with, and learn from, your team.
- Participate in cross-training and be part of an environment where you’re encouraged to continuously learn and explore.
- Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, and comfortability with computer/store systems
- Prior equivalent work experience, preferably in an operations capacity
- Consistent and reliable attendance
- A passion for client service and love working with people
- Resilience and the ability to react to situations in-the-moment and stay aware of changing store priorities
- Flexible availability to work nights, overnights, weekends, and holidays.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A