As a Beauty Advisor and the Sephora Collection Ambassador, you will provide friendly and knowable service to all clients in our Color, Skincare, Fragrance & Cash areas.
- Provide courteous, knowledgeable service to clients.
- Participate in inventory control.
- Greet all clients who enter the store with enthusiasm.
- Be knowledgeable of special events/animations within the store.
- Determine client’s needs and suggest products to meet their needs.
- Actively pursue additional product knowledge as needed.
- Communicate product knowledge to clients as appropriate. As required, provide makeovers to clients.
- Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Manager.
- Cross train other Beauty Advisors.
- Ensure compliance with sampling policies and procedures.
- Ensure that “in-depth” brand training is successfully completed for designated team members.
- Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
- Designated advisors to be knowledgeable of cashier functions.
- You are able to have a flexible work schedule and work days, nights, and weekends.
- You have one to three years’ experience in retail or service industry.
- You have excellent verbal/written communications skills and the ability to influence business partners at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A