As a Contract Technical Recruiter (remote), you will help fuel Sephora with extraordinary technology talent. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition, you will identify and recruit talent to facilitate Sephora’s continued success in creating truly inspirational customer experiences.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
- Perform market research on the technical talent landscape, maintain a strong grasp of industry trends & competition, and share relevant information with the business
- Plan and execute creative recruiting events that attract top talent
- Assist in the full-cycle recruitment process, from research through onboarding
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times
- Identify and prioritize organizational hiring requirements, in collaboration with HR and hiring managers, and execute against them
- Treat all candidates with dignity and respect
- Work with other members of the talent acquisition team to track goals, metrics, and performance of the team
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with opportunistic talent
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop successful recruitment processes and strategies
- Anticipate the Company’s future hiring needs and proactively build relationships with relevant talent
- Track record of timely correspondence and simultaneous project management ability.
- Passion for consumer brands and understanding of how brands are built.
- Prior success identifying and recruiting top digital and marketing talent across all levels.
- Personal passion and interest in Retail, Beauty and Consumer Brands.
- Refined email and social media etiquette.
- Minimum of five years of experience as a Recruiter at a top tier recruiting agency or in-house talent team; ideal candidate will have a mix of both.
- Bachelor’s degree from a respected institution preferred.
- Excellent phone presence with polished communication and presentation skills.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Stockton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A