As a Temporary Beauty Advisor, you are a key team member who inspires and helps our customers become the best version of themselves. You are encouraged to explore, create emotional connections, and help customers discover our amazing Beauty Selection. Best of all, you’ll love working with our diverse teams and leaders, who really care about you and help you evolve.
- Supporting Store Success Help make a beautiful first impression by keeping the store sparkling and stocked.
- Embrace your winning spirit and drive results by contributing to your store’s sales goals and sharing your knowledge of Sephora’s policies and standards.
- Introduce our credit card and Beauty Insider to all customers to help them discover the features and benefits of our loyalty programs.
- Unleash your creativity, passion, and knowledge of our iconic brands during every interaction.
- Participate in programs to reduce loss.
- Provide a welcoming environment for our customers by listening to and embracing their unique needs.
- Ensure compliance with sampling policies.
- Suggest and sell products and services to our clients in all areas of the store.
- Support special events, promotions, and priorities as they come up. Participate in inventory control.
- Create memorable experiences that help make Sephora the most loved Beauty Community.
- Designated advisors to be knowledgeable of cashier functions.
- A track record of building relationships with customers and team members
- Prior experience working in retail sales or services industries
- Knowledge about what’s new and trending with beauty products
- A passion for client service and love working with people
- Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, and comfortability with computer/store systems
- Resilience and the ability to react to situations in-the-moment and stay aware of changing store priorities as they arise
- Consistent and reliable attendance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Modesto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A