Cashiers provide friendly, professional and knowledgeable service to all clients in a support capacity. They complete transactions accurately and efficiently to expedite the client’s transaction, while suggesting possible complementary products and tools for their purchase.
- Assist in maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization within the cashier zone.
- Provide basic store and product information to clients as needed.
- Process returns/exchanges in a courteous manner.
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently, leveraging Mobile Point-Of-Sale (MPOS) technology as necessary.
- Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
- Assist in training other cashiers and consultants on Point-Of-Sale (POS) and MPOS.
- Engage clients in appropriate conversation while completing transaction, and provide gift-wrapping when required.
- Be aware of and assist in maintaining SEPHORA’s merchandising concepts.
- Flexible availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is essential.
- A High School graduate or equivalent.
- Previous cash handling or cashier experience is preferred.
- Comfortable in engaging clients in conversation at the cash area.
- Ability to multi-task, while providing professional and outstanding client service.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- 1-2 years of retail/client service industry experience in a fast paced environment.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A