Serco is currently looking for a SAP HCM and Reporting Specialist who will ensure that HR systems and processes are aligned with Serco global standards as well as meeting the legislative, business and technical needs of the business. As the reporting and data specialist for the team, you will be responsible to provide insights, perform analysis and manage the design, build and delivery of robust dashboards and reports to the business.
- Research, review and analyse existing data and reporting outputs and systems and develop strategies for enhancing or leveraging these processes and systems
- Design, develop, publish and maintain management dashboards
- Advanced data modelling capability to meet the reporting requirements
- Collate the metrics, calculations and data for reports and dashboards and work with Global and regional teams to standardise the reporting requirements
- Responsible to ensure the reports that are developed are tested and all defects and issues are tracked and managed to resolution
- Support the Support Services Manager with the project management and delivery of reporting projects.
- Ability to work with key reporting tools preferable (cognos, excel, SAP, BI,BO etc.).
- Advanced user of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Visio.
- Understanding of current HR reporting capabilities.
- A degree holder, preferably with certification in HR systems
- Minimum of 5 years experience in HR systems and data is a must (Middle East experience preferable).
- Experience in SAP HCM / other HR Systems and troubleshooting system issues is a must
- Experienced in data management and reporting
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A