To assist the Team Lead in the IT Tools Team with support, engineering and administration of DevSecOps tools used by IT. The candidate will be responsible for providing engineering and administration on DevSecOps tools as well as on other Software Development Lifecycle tools. The candidate will be part of a team of engineers and administrators, supporting assigned systems, applications, and associated technologies in the enterprise.
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible using the Enterprise Standard tools such as Jenkins and Bitbucket
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevSecOps operation
- Assist with the automation of provisioning infrastructure by using scripting languages, such as Terraform, Cloud Formation to automate the provisioning of infrastructure on Cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- Assist with the selection and deployment of appropriate CI/CD tools and plugins
- Assistance with incidence management and root cause analysis on DevOps implementations.
- Monitoring the DevSecOps processes during the entire DevOps lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing human errors
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in various projects
- 3 – 5 years Extensive Experience using one or more of these DevOps platforms, such as Azure DevOps, AWS CodePipelines, Gitlab, Jenkins and/or Bitbucket for DevSecOps pipeline orchestrations
- 3 – 5 years Experience with Atlassian Stack (Jira, Bitbucket)
- 5 – 10 years Experience in IT, IT operations, and/or software development environment
- 3 – 5 years Experience with other DevSecOps tools and plugins(Such as SonarQube, Apache Maven, ANT, Azure DevOps)
- 3 – 5 years Experience managing development activities and proficiency in applying the SDLC and DevOps principles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, ZA
Application Deadline: N/A