The Business Analyst has an understanding of the eCommerce strategy that underpins all business solutions and works closely with the business stakeholders and delivery teams to realize the roadmap into the target state. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable of industry best practices, has a strong background in E-Commerce, and is accustomed to serving as liaison between all areas of the business. This is a fast-paced role where the ability to prioritise and effectively communicate is a must.
- Identify and recommend improvements to UI/UX components and business processes.
- Keep abreast of the latest e-commerce trends and emerging technologies.
- Provide guidance to creative and development teams to ensure that stakeholder needs are met during the detailed design, build, test and deploy
- phases or if an agile methodology is adopted through the various Sprints.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the strategy and business priorities for e-commerce management in the enterprise.
- Assist with requirements definition and input to e-commerce solutions, proposals, and RFIs.
Collaborate with Business Analysts across domains to identify impacts and synergies.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Analytics or Information Systems or Business Management; or
- 5+ Years as a business analyst with a preference for experience with E-Commerce platforms.
- 5+ years working experience within the IT industry
- 5+ Years Experience with all aspects of IT projects from creative, business analysis, architectures, system analysis and design through
- development, testing, implementation, and production support (SDLC).
- 5+ Years Business Requirements Writing
- Commercial and business understanding of the broader eCommerce and retail services industry
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with senior management and 3rd party business partners.
- 5+ Years Business Process Management
- Software development frameworks and methodologies (Agile, Scrum etc.)
- FTI Diploma or equivalent qualification in Business Analysis, Informatics, Computer Science or Programming.
- 5+ Years Business Analysis Techniques (IT)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, ZA
Application Deadline: N/A