As team lead & technical lead for the project, you will be responsible for overall completion of all tasks associated with the installation. You will work closely with our team of Project Managers, Application Specialists and Engineers to complete the work packages and deliverables defined.
- As a Technical Lead you will work alongside Field Application Specialists, Service Engineers, IT Specialists and Automation Specialists to co-ordinate any work required by our customers in a cost effective and timely manner.
- As a Team lead you will manage the performance of the team against key roles, competencies and performance objectives, agreeing personal objectives that are in line with strategic and business imperatives.
- Individual and team lead responsibility to execute and deliver customer hand-over of the product/solution according to requirements for Clinical Qualification (CQ) criteria defined by the Project Manager.
- Work with Sales, Healthcare Solutions, Solution Implementation and Service teams from Siemens business segments to deliver a holistic implementation strategy.
- To execute a full implementation go live plan from award to steady state in large complex installations to achieve project milestones and customer satisfaction. Ensure handover to service element is defined and measured as part of implementation success.
- Individual and team lead responsibility to execute and deliver the Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operation Qualification (OQ) of all equipment as defined by the Project Manager.
- A good understanding of Change Management and Project Management methods
- Experience in technical training/instruction is desirable
- Experience in managing small teams and across functions is desirable.
- Experience of sales and implementation within the NHS is desirable
- Knowledge of the Siemens Healthineers Lab Diagnostics product portfolio
- Knowledge of laboratory medicine as practiced in National Health Service Laboratories
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with customers and staff at all levels.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, GB
Application Deadline: N/A