Website Etihad Airways
Supervise kitchen operations, to ensure efficient and effective delivery of meals and to ensure implementation of food safety standards.
- Day-to-Day Operations
Implement the day-to-day standard operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures. Refer to supervisor for complex tasks which may require exceptions to procedures
- Safety, Quality & Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Policies and procedures
- Monitor received raw materials to ensure alignment with standards and suppliers? agreements.
- Collaborate with Procurement department to ensure respect suppliers are properly selected in alignment with Company?s policies and quality of the provided service
- Plan, organize and define work shifts to ensure staff availability and efficiency maximization while respecting internal policies and available budget
- Enforce safety, hygiene and quality awareness to ensure achievement of internal / external standards.
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more).
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience within relevant field.
- Attention to details – Excellent
- Leadership – Advanced
- Planning&Organizing skills – Advanced
- Policies,procedures&work methods – Excellent
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A